CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR NEWEST GROUP OF MASTER CERTIFIED NEGOTIATION EXPERTS (MCNE)® FROM TORONTO, ON (TREB)
Written by Ali Calladine, March 30th, 2017
The MCNE® designation is the premier negotiation designation in real estate. Earning your MCNE® designation demonstrates you have invested considerable effort to bring your negotiation skills to the highest professional level in real estate. This contributes to raising the professionalism in Real Estate, and serving your clients to the highest degree.
The MCNE® designation is awarded to students who successfully complete all of the following courses through The Real Estate Negotiation Institute:
– Certified Negotiation Expert (2 days)
– Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate (1 day)
– Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Agents (1 day)
– Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Listing Agents (1 day)
– Negotiating Across Generations in Real Estate (3 hours)
– Cultural Factors in Real Estate Negotiations (3 hours)
The MCNE® designation is clear evidence to your clients you are the best-trained agent to help meet their needs. The results you achieve on behalf of your clients will be far above average, which will translate to more clients through referrals and recommendations.