When you complete your CNE1, you will receive the CNE designation and be well on your way to earning your MCNE. It is recommended that you take the CNE1 first but you may take the three courses in any order.
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and learn how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself.
- Psychology of Buying — Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision making process.
- Persuasion Principles — Discover scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate for influencing others. Includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches.
- CNE Model and Planning Guide — Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success.
- Case Studies — See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in a variety of markets.
- Skill Practice — Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world.
- Group Discussion Topics — Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups, helping you take your business to new levels.
- Two day course
- 9:30am – 4:00pm both days
- Must be in attendance for the entire course to receive the designation
The Nature of Real Estate is excited to announce our brand new affiliation with The Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC)
What does that mean for you?
Your opportunity to achieve FRI – Fellow of The Real Estate Institute
The FRI designation elevates your status as a real estate practitioner who has acquired practical skills and knowledge as well as met nationally recognized levels of quality as well as high business standards and ethics.
The FRI designation is acknowledged by the real estate community as a standard of excellence and accomplishment.
Your eligibility to achieve the FRI – Fellow of The Real Estate Institute can start by completing any two of the (CNE) Certified Negotiation Expert courses offered through The Nature of Real Estate.