Buyer’s Suite (CNE2) Curriculum
Buyer’s Suite (CNE) 2 Course Description – Two Days
When you complete your CNE2, Buyer’s Suite, you will receive the CNE designation and be well on your way to earning your MCNE. You may take the CNE1, CNE2, Buyer’s Suite and CNE3, Seller’s Suite in any order to earn your MCNE designation.
Advanced Negotiation Techniques for Buyer’s Salespeople – One Day
- Learn how to manage emotions in negotiations
- Identify the key emotional factors that can derail a negotiation
- Manage these factors effectively throughout the negotiation on both sides of the table
- Discover how to create value in a real estate negotiation for the buyer
- Learn how to claim value in a real estate negotiation for the buyer
- Identify how to handle irrational negotiators on both sides of the table
- Learn how to negotiate effectively from a position of weakness on the buyer’s side of the table
- Discover how to handle the most difficult negotiations in real estate both WITH the buyer and FOR the buyer
- Establish how you can understand the persuasion cycle and apply advanced persuasion techniques
Mastering Email Negotiations in Real Estate – One Day
- Confidently know when to use emails vs. face-to-face or phone for negotiations
- Effectively negotiate contracts and conversations via email with anyone
- Organize and write emails for maximum persuasiveness
- Reduce or eliminate being misunderstood in emails
- Close more deals using email negotiation
The Nature of Real Estate is excited to announce our brand new affiliation with The Real Estate Institute of Canada (REIC)
What does that mean for you?
Your opportunity to achieve FRI – Fellow of The Real Estate Institute
The FRI designation elevates your status as a real estate practitioner who has acquired practical skills and knowledge as well as met nationally recognized levels of quality as well as high business standards and ethics.
The FRI designation is acknowledged by the real estate community as a standard of excellence and accomplishment.
Your eligibility to achieve the FRI – Fellow of The Real Estate Institute can start by completing any two of the (CNE) Certified Negotiation Expert courses offered through The Nature of Real Estate.