In 2019 we launched the Online version of our most popular course: the CNE1.
This online course is designed to make the course accessible to REALTORS outside of our main teaching areas and to minimize the environmental impacts of travelling to courses.
Since our first session, we’ve seen that in many ways, the online format actually ads to the experience for participants.
Countdown to the First Ever CNE1 Online
Benefits of Online Learning
We’ve found there are some huge benefits to online learning:
– No travel time or expenses
-The increased focus by being in a controlled environment
-Connecting with top realtors from across the country
-Small group Size – maximum of 20 people instead of 50 or 75
How It Works Online
-The course will consist of four 2.5 hour sessions. 2 per week for 2 weeks:
December 3rd, 5th, 10th, 12th
-Before beginning, each participant will take a survey so that we can make curated breakout groups that you will work in throughout the course
– Lessons will be hosted over Zoom, a video conferencing platform that enables multiple communication channels, break out rooms, recording of the lessons, and lots of participation
-To maintain the high bar of the CNE designation, we will monitor everyone’s engagement. Participation, attendance, and passing the course end test are necessary to achieve the CNE designation
- Competitive Win-Lose Hard Bargaining vs. Collaborative Win-Win Negotiating – Understand the differences in these two classic approaches and learn how to use both approaches to get the best outcome for your client and yourself
- Psychology of Buying — Learn how the brain makes purchase decisions and how you can impact both sides of the brain in the decision-making process
- Persuasion Principles — Discover scientifically proven persuasion approaches that increase your success rate for influencing others. Includes scripts for real estate negotiation situations that utilize these proven persuasion approaches
- CNE Model and Planning Guide — Learn how to proactively plan your real estate negotiations for success
- Case Studies — See how these principles and approaches are applied in real estate negotiation situations in a variety of markets
- Skill Practice — Get a chance to practice your new skills in a safe environment that will increase your success in the real world
- Group Discussion Topics — Innovative and creative approaches are discussed by small and large groups, helping you take your business to new levels
CNE Online Testimonials
I have found this course to be by far the most valuable one I have taken. Suze was great at breaking everything down and making sure everyone came away with a true understanding of the material…. as well as giving us real life examples and tricks we can apply to our day to day experiences.
The CNE1 Online course was exceptional. The online version eliminated many of the distractions one would find in a normal seminar format. I strongly encourage any professional agent to take this course so that you can enhance your negotiation skills.
Suze is extremely knowledgeable and helpful with answering any questions and challenges. Really digs deep in to any issues to clear up understanding. Highly recommend her CNE program! I really like the online format as it eliminates any class distractions and to focus on the task at hand. Great group of realtors as well – So helpful, and easy going and great conversation to learn and grow.
Excellent course content & really appreciate that I got to learn online without having to attend a class in person. The Group Breakout sessions were great….you really get a chance to have in-depth discussions without being in the same room. Was great to collaborate with other agents from all across the country and get different perspectives into how their market & industry differ from mine. The Role Playing Exercises were awesome! You really get to see how everyone responds when presented different situations and helped me to see what the other party’s perspective, dilemma and solutions were during the negotiation process.