In 2019 we launched the Online version of our most popular course: the CNE1.
In March of 2020 we launched the CNE2 and CNE3 on line and ran a series of sold out courses throughout the spring.
We have learned a lot about using this powerful medium.
Since our first session, we’ve seen that in many ways, the online format actually ads to the experience for participants.
More focus, smaller groups, more diversity and less travel time and expense. Meet and collaborate with top level agents from across the country.
Suze is extremely knowledgeable and helpful with answering any questions and challenges. Really digs deep in to any issues to clear up understanding. Highly recommend her CNE program! I really like the online format as it eliminates any class distractions and to focus on the task at hand. Great group of realtors as well – So helpful, and easy going and great conversation to learn and grow.
I would strongly recommend this course, especially the online version. Suze is very engaging and the material is interesting, and due to the course being spread out over 4 days for only 2.5 hr sessions it was easy to stay focused. I really enjoy how the online course allows me to meet out of town realtors, and gain a wider exposure of what others are experiencing throughout Canada!
Benefits of Online Learning
We’ve found there are some huge benefits to online learning:
- Earn a valuable designation and essential skills from home
- The increased focus by being in a controlled environment
- Connecting with top realtors from across the country
- Small group Size – maximum of 25 people instead of 50 or 75
How It Works Online
- The course will consist of four 2.5 hour sessions, one each day for 4 days.
- Lessons will be hosted over Zoom, a video conferencing platform that enables multiple communication channels, break out rooms, recording of the lessons, and lots of participation
- To maintain the high bar of the CNE designation, we will monitor everyone’s engagement. Participation, attendance, and passing the course end test are necessary to achieve the CNE designation